SWAP - The Spare Worker Availability Portal
SWAP allows approved organisations to post available workers and be contacted by GLAA licensed ALP labour providers who have work for them. This includes growers, packers, producers, employers, labour providers who can post spare and available workers. It also enables Local Authorities, charities and community organisations to find work for individuals they are supporting who need work and accommodation.
- ALP members – log in here to view full details of spare workers and to post where you have spare workers
- Non-members – please register to post spare workers and view the types of workers available.
- Is there any cost? There is no charge to use SWAP, commercial arrangements may apply between parties.
- How is ALP involved? ALP only hosts the portal and is not involved in arrangements between parties. GLAA has confirmed that ALP does not require a GLAA licence.
- Why can only GLAA licence holders view available workers? GLAA licensing is used as the underpinning labour standards due diligence for organisations that may access workers from the portal.
- What are the terms and conditions? ALP reserves the right in its sole discretion to remove any entry and to refuse any organisation from access. ALP excludes all liability for any claim or loss arising out of or in connection with the use of the portal.
- How long does a posting remain on the portal? Postings are automatically removed after two weeks but may be reposted if workers are still available.