WORKER VOICE TECHNOLOGY FOR RESPONSIBLE EMPLOYERS & LABOUR PROVIDERS
Ulula enables employers and labour providers to better attract, engage and retain workers. Continuous engagement through mobile phones drives worker retention, boosts operational efficiency, and lowers the cost of compliance.
- Ease recruitment and increase retention. Keep in touch year-round, across borders to ensure reliable supply during peak season, increase returners and reduce no-shows.
- Measure, report, and improve worker satisfaction and engagement levels across worksites.
- Mass broadcasts. Leverage low cost connectivity with workers and returnees for workforce management, capacity building, and targeted alerts and broadcasts.
- Reduce risks and decrease the compliance burden. Targeted surveys identify risks by worksite with anonymous and real-time worker feedback to identify problems before they become costly.
- Stand out. Cutting-edge worker engagement innovation and best practice help you gain a competitive advantage in the market.
- MOBILE SURVEYS (SMS, voice, web) in any language for timely, reliable and actionable insights on working conditions.
- 24/7 anonymous GRIEVANCE REPORTING line with comprehensive case management system for two-way engagement with workers.
- BROADCASTING for mass campaigns and targeted messages to drive retention, safety and business performance.
- Visualise performance and risks through simple dashboards to manage issues proactively and drive continuous improvement.
SIMPLE AND SCALEABLE
- Works on any phone, does not require app downloads, and can adapt to workers’ preferred languages. Surveys come in English; please contact us to discuss additional languages and costs.
- Worker anonymity is respected & practices and processes are in compliance with GDPR regulation.
- Question bank and analytics developed in association with the Association of Labour Providers and Stronger Together.
- Simple onboarding with training and ongoing support.
- Cost-effective – £600 annual licence fee for up to 1,000 workers (two survey rounds). £50 communication package is included. Contact us if you require additional pricing information.