Stronger Together provides specialist, in-depth practical advice and resources for proactive measures labour providers and recruiters can take to address the risks of modern slavery and hidden labour exploitation in their own business and throughout their labour supply chains.
How to get started?
- Download the Tackling Modern Slavery in UK Businesses Toolkit and read the pragmatic guidance, good practice, and tools provided.
- Book on to one of the interactive training workshops to equip your business to tackle the risks of modern slavery and other hidden third-party exploitation. ALP members and GLAA licensed labour providers receive a free delegate place (per organisation, not per workshop) on open workshops. Call 01276 919090 to book your free delegate place.
- Complete the free interactive Labour Provider/Recruitment Business Implementation Checklist to assess how prepared your business is and develop an action plan to deter, detect and deal with modern slavery risks.
- Register as a Business Partner to publicly demonstrate your commitment to tackling hidden labour exploitation. Registration is free and approved Business Partners receive annual Stronger Together Business Partner logos to use in their business materials.
- Book a Stronger Together Checklist Verification Assessment. This is an independent review of the progress your business has made in implementation of the operational controls to tackle the risks of modern slavery and other hidden third-party exploitation. Consultants will work through the step-by-step process with you, providing gap analysis and a supporting action plan. These assessments are available to businesses of any size and can be delivered face-to-face or as a remote service and can include worker interviews.
Have a question or want to discuss further? Please get in touch at info@Stronger2gether.org, 01276 919090 or use the Contact Us form on our website