Level 3 registered Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) advisors, offer a variety of services to companies all tailored to meet the specific needs of the client.
ALP Members can benefit from;
- Audit /Compliance – Compliance checks of systems and files to ensure you are meeting UKBA requirements. Detailed report and action plan to address any shortcomings.
- Consultancy service from ad hoc help to support your team, to the writing of policies and procedures.
- A document checking service for validating identity documents and qualifications. We use leading industry resources to produce a comprehensive report on each document we check, including validating the right to work. From one off checks to high quality scans emailed to us; batch checking in bulk; or even attendance at recruitment events to make instant checks.
- Training in all immigration related subjects, including basic document verification, identity fraud and right to work. Both off the shelf and tailored training.
- Sponsorship – Assistance in becoming a UKBA licensed sponsor and liaison with UKBA on your behalf.
- Immigration Applications – Representation of individual clients in applications for entry clearance and visas from outside the UK; and those seeking extensions or change of status once in the UK.