The Driver Licence Checking Service has been developed in conjunction with ‘Licence Bureau’ the country’s leading provider of secure driver licence checks.
This service will be of interest if you:
- Supply agency drivers
- Employ staff who use their own vehicle for business use
- Use drivers to transport workers to their place of work
How does it work?
The Driver Licence Checking Service enables you to quickly perform licence checks for all driver types described above against current DVLA/DVA NI records, and provides an automatic system for re-checking higher risk drivers.
Members of the service will benefit from access to daily driver reports, which include information on:
- Licence status
- Licence category detail – expiry dates, information codes etc.
- Details of disqualifications, offence dates, conviction dates etc.
- Licence and photo card expiry alerts
- LGV/PCV entitlement and category expiry alerts
This system ensures you’re constantly informed of all relevant compliance issues, so you’re in control of managing your drivers, vehicle, fleet, costs and risks.
What are the benefits?
- Internal checking of licence documents can be time consuming, labour intensive and expensive and doesn’t always identify revoked, disqualified, provisional or expired licences. Alerts are received (including confirmation by phone of drivers with invalid licences) for revoked, disqualified, provisional drivers and expired licences which minimises your risk, ensuring your business complies with complex legislation, reducing your corporate risks and even insurance premiums. A same day express service for urgent checks can also be arranged.
- Health and safety legislation requires you to have a robust procedure and audit trail when it comes to driver licence checks. It will ultimately assist with your compliance to the GLA Licensing Standards, HSE’s Driving at Work: Work Related Road Safety guidelines, The Road Traffic Act 1988 (88) (2) and importantly deliver a robust process, procedure and audit to comply with the Corporate Manslaughter and Corporate Homicide Act 2007 and the Health and Safety (Offences) Act 2008.
- All services are developed to the highest standard and results are available 24/7 via a web-based management tool, with access to online driver reports, and the ability to produce your own tailor-made reports.
- Moreover, manage your road risk with a year’s free subscription to the Fleet Safety Forum (normally £155+VAT). Open to new subscribers only
- Plus, by undertaking the service all of your drivers at work will be entitled to a free £20 Specsavers voucher.
There are two packages available – the ALP Basic and the ALP Standard Package. Click here to see the details of each package.
What would it cost to check your drivers?
To receive a quote simply complete the request form below