Join the ALP and gain unlimited access to webinars, toolkits, contracts, briefs, guidance and helplines to support you to find, recruit and keep workers.
Key support areas for 2021 include:
- Working with the new immigration system
- Ongoing adherence with the requirements of the coronavirus pandemic
- Helping you to find, recruit and retain the workers you need
Get access to these and all the other services we provide to members at incredible value.
- If you supply labour through your GLAA Licence – become a Member
- If you use agency labour – become an Associate Member
- If you supply business services – become a Service Partner
- Labour Providers who do not have a GLAA Licence may become Provisional Members, pending an external social compliance audit.
The membership subscriptions until 31st December 2021 are:
- Annual turnover under £1 million (New GLAA licence holders*) £225 + VAT
- Annual turnover under £1 million £375 + VAT
- Annual turnover £1 – 4 million £725 + VAT
- Annual turnover £4 – 10 million £1,425 + VAT
- Annual turnover £10 – 25 million £2,100 + VAT
- Annual turnover in excess of £25 million £2,925 + VAT
* New GLAA licence holders gained within the previous 12 months of date of application to the ALP.