GET READY FOR BREXIT – Free events – Book today
All UK recruiters, HR professionals and employers are invited to join a FREE ALP “Get Ready for Brexit” workshop, being held across the UK in October.
In just two hours you will receive specific, practical guidance from our expert consultants on the actions your business needs to take in respect of your existing and future EU workforce.
You will learn how to:
- Correctly advise current EU workers of what they need to do to safeguard their right to remain in the UK – in both a ‘deal’ and a ‘no-deal’ scenario.
- Understand what action to take to remain compliant with right to work legislation.
- Consider what actions to take to help secure continuity of future labour supply.
All workshops include an Expert Question and Answer session over a buffet lunch. Spaces are limited so book now.
For those who are unable to join us in person, please do register for one of our webinars, also free of charge and available to book immediately.
Dates and locations:
- 18 October – Webinar; 10:00 – 12:00 Book here
- 22 October – Old Trafford, Manchester 10:30 – 13:30 Book here
- 23 October – Edgbaston Cricket Ground, Birmingham 10:30 – 13:30 Book here
- 24 October – Holiday Inn, Hull 10:30 – 13:30 Book here
- 25 October – Webinar; 10:00 – 12:00 Book here
- 29 October – Holiday Inn, Filton Bristol 10:30- 13:30 Book here
- 30 October – Holiday Inn, Bloomsbury London 09:00 – 12:00 Book here
- 31 October – National Centre for Deafblindness, Peterborough 9:00 – 12:00 Book here
- 31 October – Webinar; 15:00 – 17:00 Book here