ALP Coronavirus Support Page
- Government guidance on coronavirus for England, Scotland; Wales; and Northern Ireland.
- Current restrictions in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland
- Vaccination programme information and resources
- Public Health England’s posters, leaflets and other resources
- Information on coronavirus test and trace programmes in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- What to do if someone you employ is contacted by NHS Test and Trace
- ALP Brief 238 – Self Isolation for Agency Workers
- ALP Brief 248 – In Work Asymptomatic Coronavirus Testing for Critical Food Workers – regular rapid workforce testing on businesses own premises.
- The regulations and legal obligations of running testing programmes
- ALP Risk Control Checklists collate government guidance to ensure that workplaces are safe for:
- www.foodfarmhelp.com– an industry collaboration helping businesses manage COVID-19 risks
- ALP Brief 246 – Travelling to the UK during the Coronavirus Pandemic collates government guidance on entering the UK
- ALP template coronavirus health questionnaire – to be used prior to interviews, new assignments, and as a daily health check form.
- Coronavirus Scenarios – Quick Reference for Labour Providers
- ALP brief 223 – Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme and Agency Workers and Claim for wages through the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
- ALP Brief 226 – Template Homeworking Policy and Procedure –
- ALP Covid-19 Key Worker template letter
- SSP for Agency Workers with Coronavirus
- Taxable expenses and benefits when they are paid to workers because of coronavirus and how to report them to HMRC.
- ALP Guide – Increased costs for the provision of labour during the Coronavirus Pandemic
- ALP remote and safer interviewing guidance. See Coronavirus (COVID-19): right to work checks
- Online Universal Credit and Benefits Claims
- ‘Redundancy Support Fixed Fee Service’ – Please email Paul.Chamberlain@jmw.co.uk
Government Support for Business
- Government Covid-19 Business Support area and online tool to find financial support for your business.
- Plan for Jobs – £30bn for boosting the jobs market including: the Kickstart Scheme and employer bonuses for hiring apprentices.
- DWP Employer Help website
- A list of the rules that have been temporarily relaxed due to coronavirus.
- Department for Education coronavirus helpline – 0800 046 8687 to advise on apprentices, education and children’s social care enquiries.
- HMRC tax helpline – 0800 0159 559.
- The Recovery Advice for Business scheme gives small firms access to free, one-to-one advice
- The COVID Fraud Hotline 0800 587 5030 to report suspected fraudulent activity in relation to government coronavirus support schemes anonymously and free of charge.