The ALP promotes, supports and represents our members through:
- Providing high quality and pragmatic information and services
- Positively influencing policy and industry regulation
- Promoting good practice through supply chain partnership
ALP Membership delivers many benefits:
Promote your Business and Enhance Credibility
- Supermarkets prefer their suppliers to use ALP members
- Display the ALP membership logo on your website & marketing collateral
- Demonstrate your commitment to good practice by joining a body dedicated to improving agency labour supply standards
- Customise your own dedicated webpage on the ALP website
- Free inclusion in the ALP Directory distributed annually to thousands of potential food and agricultural clients.
Receive Specialist Support and Stay up to date
- Protect your business – use our specialist template contracts prepared by recruitment lawyers available from the members-only section of the ALP website.
- Receive email and telephone help and support from labour provider experts covering Legal / HR / Agency Workers Regulations / Social Compliance Audit / Labour Standards and GLA Licensing issues
- Regular newsletters and specialist briefing documents on industry developments and matters of direct relevance to labour providers
- Preferential rates on training courses, consultancy and industry expert business support services.
Have a Stronger Voice
- The ALP has a collective and representative voice on the GLA Board, and to growers, packers, producers, supermarkets, media and Government
- The Association has been extensively involved in the GLA licencing regime securing substantial improvements to the benefit of labour providers
- The ALP continuously raises the profile of low charge rates and urges relevant bodies to target labour users paying an unrealistically low rate
Find out more by downloading our membership leaflet.