ALP Webinars – dates announced Featured
The ALP is launching a series of webinars for labour providers and labour users.
Webinars, presented by ALP legal partners, Brabners LLP and other experts are FREE to register for ALP members and labour users. Non-member labour providers can register at a cost of £45 plus VAT.
For further details on each webinar, click on the appropriate link below:
- Eliminating Recruitment Fees Charged to Workers – practical steps for your business – 13th December 14.00pm – book here.
- Sourcing Workers: What will 2018 look like? – 12th January 11.00am – book here.
- A guide to the GDPR for labour providers: retention, rights and other tricky issues – 18th January 14.00pm – book here.
- What is responsible recruitment? – 25th January 11.00am – book here.
- Preventing Tax Evasion: The New “Corporate Criminal Offence”- 1st February 14.00pm book here.
- The Hidden Risk of Employment: National Minimum Wage Enforcement – 7th February 14.00pm – book here.